Terms & Conditions
Netra Terms and Conditions
Effective November 30, 2017
Netra hereby grants you access to the Services as outlined in Netra’s Master Services Agreement. By accessing the website at http://netra.io, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
You may use the Service only if you are in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Any use or access to the Service by anyone under 13 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement. The Service is not available to any Users previously removed from the Service by Netra.
License to use Netra
You must not:
- Republish material from http://netra.io/ (including republication on another website
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any materials from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on this website;
- Redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution)
Netra and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in http://netra.io/, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on http://netra.io/.
Netra’s service is billed on a subscription basis. You will be billed each month, in advance, on a recurring basis as outlined, and mutually agreed upon, in the Master Services Agreement. Agreement.
Third Party Content
Netra licenses social content (“Third Party Content”) from a third party provider (“Third Party Providers”). Customer agrees that it will not:
- (i) use any Third Party Content (in aggregate form or otherwise) in connection with any online advertising network, advertising exchange, or data broker,
- (ii) remove or alter any proprietary notices, copyright notices or marks from the Third Party Content or
- (iii) display any Third Party Content that may create a false or misleading impression as to the origin or value of such Third Party Content.
Customer shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Netra from any claims arising from Customer’s use of the Third Party Content or breach by Customer of Third Party Provider terms of service, rules and policies. Netra may at its option immediately terminate Customer’s access to and use of Third Party Content in the event of Customer’s breach of this Agreement.
You are responsible for keeping confidential any Usernames or Passwords assigned to you and your users to access Netra services. You will notify Netra immediately if the security of a Netra Username or Password has been compromised.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Netra.Netra has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Netra shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Netra reserves the right to update and/or change these Terms at any time it sees fit, and as such will post those changes to our website homepage at http://netra.io. You are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions set forth by Netra.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
50 Milk Street, 17th floor
Boston, MA 02109